Could this be the role for you?
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE.
The Apprentice will be responsible for helping deliver a high quality administrative and project support service to the Operations and Centre Management teams at Shared Agenda, as well as the wider team members. The role will be primarily based at Albion Mills in Willerby, however the company also provides management support services to various buildings in Hull and there may be times when travel between different locations is required.
- Assisting with the day to day duties in Centre Management, such as answering phone calls and emails when required in the absence of the Tenant Liaison Manager (TLM).
- Supporting the management of our bookable room system – ‘Shared Space’. This includes approving new bookings requested by our customers verbally and online, and monitoring existing bookings, as well as providing support to clients when required.
- Assisting with the monthly cleaning audits across our 13 health centres.
- Once trained, the individual will support the team in managing and completing CHP checks such as; monthly health and safety checks, quarterly arson prevention checks, quarterly fire warden checks, energy walks with building tenants and health, safety and compliance audits.
- Helping to maintain the fire folders on sites alongside our FM provider, Sewell Facilities Management.
- Working with Tenants to ensure their tenant responsibilities are kept up to date, such as; PAT testing in demise areas, keeping Fire Warden lists up to date, ensuring fire risk assessment outcomes are completed.
- Assisting with soft FM enquiries and resolutions, such as cleaning complaints or additional security required.
- Arranging the quarterly building user group meetings as well as attending and administering the minutes alongside the TLM.
- Infection control management, working with the tenants to assist them in finding resolutions to infection control reports, such as a cleaning issue identified in a clinical room in one of the buildings that need’s resolving
- We use a system called Occupeye to monitor the space across our estate by installing heat and movement sensors into the bookable rooms in the health centres to inform how well rooms are utilised. Once trained the individual will monitor the sensors and instruct Sewell FM to replace batteries where needed and ensure they are all reporting to the dashboard.
Skills & Attributes
As well as exhibiting a polite and approachable attitude, plenty of energy, initiative, professionalism and commitment, along with a strong team ethos, the suitable candidate will have the following:
- Willingness to complete both a level 2 and level 3 in Business Administration
- Due to the main office not being on a public transport route, a full, valid UK driving licence and own transport is required.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly, meet set deadlines and work with multiple ongoing tasks.
- The ability to work as a team member in a busy working environment, but also the ability to work unsupervised at times.
- The ability to learn and work with new technology and software.
- Good decision making skills.
- A healthy knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have effective and efficient time management skills.
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality.
- Have good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Be able to implement new and improved ways of working.
- Previous experience in an Administration, Secretarial or Personal Assistant position, working within a busy office environment.
Shared Agenda is an equal opportunities employer, recruiting within the guidelines of the Equality Act 2010. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our products and services. As a committed safe employer, an enhanced DBS (criminal record) check will be carried out for the successful candidate of this role.
- £12,000 – £15,000 per annum
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Eligibility based auto enrolment pension
- Sewell store discount
- Sewell Select flexible benefits, including thousands of highstreet retail discounts
- Free use of the East Hull ‘Tommy Coyle Academy’ Gym
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, CLICK HERE.